Editing and Publishing Department
Editing and publishing activity of FGBOU VO OrelGUET is regulated by the current legislation of the Russian Federation: Federal Laws of the Russian Federation “On education in the Russian Federation”, “On Mass Media”, “On Copyright and the Related Rights”, “On Legal Deposit Copy”, state standards (GOST) on publishing, Statute of the University; orders of the Rector and Vice Rectors; recommendations of Publishing Department. Publishing activity at the University is performed on the basis of Regulations on Editorial Board (EB), Regulations on Editing and Publishing Department (EPD), Regulations on Information Department, Regulations on Editing and Publishing Activity.
Editing and Publishing Department (EPD) is a separate structural division of the university, submitted to the Vice Rector for Research and Information Policy Voronkova I. E.
The major objectives of EPD:
• edition of scientific, academic, educational and methodical literature and accessory materials for faculties, departments and other divisions;
• edition of scientific journals OrelGUET Bulletin, Scientific Journal of OrelGUET, Economic Environment and serial collected scientific papers Science and Education without Borders;
• copying-duplicating and binding and stitching;
• forming (together with the EB) of annual edition plans of printed and electronic editions on the basis of the analysis of educational process provision with the necessary literature;
• preparation and publication of scientific, educational and reference manuscripts, issue of scientific journals and other printed materials;
• preparation and issue of electronic editions of academic, educational and methodical literature and other educational accessory materials;
• distribution of legal deposit copies of printed editions according to the requirements of the Federal Law № 77-FZ “On Legal Deposit Copy” (29.12.1994);
• subscription to scientific journals issued by the university and distribution of the published issues to the subscribers;
• placing of electronic editions of the university in scientific electronic libraries and databases;
• (together with the EB) quality control of the content of published literature and its compliance to the requirements of State Standards and other regulating documents;
• methodical work and consultations with faculties, departments, library and other divisions of the university concerning edition of literature;
• preparation of statistic reports on publishing activities in accordance with the established procedure;
• interaction with other publishing houses.
Regular Establishment of EPD
Chief: Lisichkina Nataliya Vladimirovna
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nataliya Lisichkina directs editing and publishing and production activity of the department. She organizes editing and issuing of literature and controls scientific and literary content of editions and the quality of their styling and technical design. Nataliya approves drafts of perspective and annual edition plans of literature according to the thematic directions of the university work. She organizes interaction of the Editing and Publishing Department with electronic libraries, databases and citing systems. She is the editor-in-chief of the journal OrelGUET Bulletin.
Deputy Chief: Savina Anna Gennadjevna
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anna Savina organizes editing and issuing of literature. She makes drafts of perspective and annual edition plans of the university literature according to the thematic directions of the university work. She is the editor-in-chief of the journal Economic Environment.
Editor: Zhuchkov Aleksander Aleksandrovich
Aleksander Zhuchkov edits and reads the redacted manuscripts of printed and electronic editions to ensure graphical and lexical uniformity of various elements of the text, compliance of the requirements of the State Standard and other regulating documents. He makes formatting and digitization of printed editions and places scientific and educational literature issued by the university on the university website in scientific electronic libraries and databases. He is the editor-in-chief of the Scientific Journal of OrelGUET.
Editor: Kuzina Alina Vladimirovna
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alina Kuzina edits and reads the redacted manuscripts of printed and electronic editions to ensure graphical and lexical uniformity of various elements of the text, compliance of the requirements of the State Standard and other regulating documents. She performs technical editing of printed editions to ensuring their high-quality polygraphy. Alina Kuzina consults the authors while preparing the manuscripts for publication as printed and electronic editions.
Literary Editor: Zaitseva Nataliya Nikolaevna
Nataliya Zaitseva makes necessary literary editing of scientific, educational and methodical literature, information and standard materials issued by the Editing and Publishing Department.
Translator: Lepeshkina Galina Gennadjevna
Galina Lepeshkina translates the edited manuscripts into English. She reads and edits author's translations of the headings, abstracts, keywords and bibliographies of articles published in the journals of OrelGUET.
Layout Man: Smagina Irina Valerjevna
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Irina Smagina develops the design and styling of printed and electronic editions, prepares the cover (binding) of printed editions for printing. She is responsible for interaction of the Editing and Publishing Department with electronic libraries, databases and citing systems. Irina makes formatting and digitization of periodic and serial editions, places scientific and educational literature issued by the Department on the university website, in electronic libraries and databases.